Sunday, October 4, 2009

Night at Baniyas street...

His eyes met mine and my world came to a halt. He kept on going but I stood there still. He left me now with the rapturous memory of those few seconds that shall last a lifetime with me. No other eyes, no other face, no other smile, just that memory became a panacea for me.

I hope I find you some day, read my eyes will you that day? For words are too frail to portray the simplicity of my dismay. Until then, I'll keep on searching for such serendipitous possibilities for their mere pursuit defines the meaning of my life these days.

Clutching on to that euphoric memory, bare feet I walked on the shore, then like the sparkle in your eyes that night, you stood in front of me, with that same ineffable radiating smile, whereby my reality blurred into fantasy and I kept drowning into that sparkle.

Let me touch you just once before you escape into the abyss of my dreams again. Let me beseech you one last time to stay with me till the earth and heavens remain. Though I wonder sometimes somewhere between my dreams and reality, if on that glimmering night just like me, you stood there too?


No comments:

Post a Comment