Friday, February 26, 2010

Only a wish



Look yonder at my sleepless dreams, my darling,
I pilfered each one from many sleepless nights, my darling,
hitherto pinioned by my fears lived a mirage,
dawn awoke me to behold your eyes strolling the skies, my darling.

A rich bohemian whispered to me one day,
she blessed, 'your prayers will be doted on someday'
With celerity in my fortunes and baroqueness in my hope,
remember, my darling, this pauper became yours that day.

Now again I set gaze at the golden moorlands my darling,
for a bohemian to pass by my hearth, oh darling
she will bring paeans of your return,
fulfilling chimerical domicile of those nights, my darling!

~~J~~



3 comments:

  1. Nice post.
    Great music to go with those words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah, your words seem to punctuate your poem more than any punctuation. There seems some hiccups in the fluency though, lovely nonetheless.

    4/5

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Grazie maam :D I'll try to tweak it once my 'writer's block' rubs out!

    ReplyDelete